The NPK® Multi Processor is an efficient solution for concrete, steel and rebar processing, building and bridge demolition and recycling. The jaws can be exchanged on-site which saves costs. The processor is manufactured from high strength, abrasion-resistant steel and the cylinder rods are fully protected.
The Multi Processor is designed in such a way that whenever the jaws meet resistance, the hydraulic booster is automatically activated. The pressure intensifier system has a relatively low oil flow; which produces faster cycle times and more crushing strength when compared to competitive attachments without a booster system. Additionally, other excavators functions remain uninfluenced by this system. The integral booster reduces the total weight of the attachment, which allows a compact body design and affords ease of maintenance.
- On-site versatility is optimized by the availability of interchangeable jaws.
- Only NPK® offers an exclusive integrated booster system that automatically activates when the jaws meet resistance.
- Efficient solution for concrete, steel and rebar processing, building and bridge demolition, and recycling.
- Manufactured from high-strength, abrasion-resistant steel.
- Reinforced shield protects cylinder rods.
- Cost effective: far more economical than buying three different attachments for three different applications.
- Full 360° power rotation provides an effective angle of attack for any job wherever the location.
- No additional pressure reduction is required in the hydraulic system.
- Fast opening/closing times.
- Reliable construction.
|Excavator weight (t)||17 – 24|
|Operating weight (kg)||2000|
|Max. Jaw opening (mm)||940|
|Working pressure (MPa)||25|
|Oil flow (l/min)||100 – 200|
|Rotation oil flow (l/min)||10 – 15|
|Max. Force ( A ) (KN)||690|
|Max. Force ( B ) (KN)||1070|
|Max. Force ( C ) (KN)||3250|
|Opening time (sec.)||1.4|
|Closing time (sec.)||2.8|
|Total cycle time (sec.)||4.2|
|Number of cycles (sec.)||14|
|Oil flow (l/min)||200|