Demolition grab SG-110
Demolition, recycling, loading…
The new sorting grab SG-110 is a versatile attachment, developed for sorting, loading, replacing and deconstruction of light (e.g. wooden) structures. Due to the loading capacity and high closing force, the SG-110 is also the ideal solution for placement of heavy rocks and stones.
The slim design and 360° hydraulic rotation offers great manoeuvrability resulting in a multipurpose and cost-efficient machine.
- Heavy duty (high tension steel) construction, arms and frame made of Hardox 400.
- Smooth open/close operation due to cushioned end stroke of cylinder.
- Option: exchangeable teeth.
- Direct connection to carrier – no drain line required.
- Fully protected hydraulic components.
- Special requests can be discussed.
|Excavator weight (ton)||12 - 20|
|Open/close – Working pressure (MPa)||35|
|Open/close – Oil flow (l/min)||100|
|Rotation – Working pressure (MPa)||13|
|Rotation – Oil flow (l/min)||25|
|Closing force (kN)||50|
|Jaw – opening (mm)||2120|
SG-110-sorting-grab.pdf (1.98 MB)